This article provides the steps required to access Kerio Control's shell using Secure Shell (SSH). This is helpful when you need to perform general troubleshooting, specifically on network issues in Kerio Control.
- Log in to the Kerio Control administration interface.
- While holding the Shift button on your keyboard, navigate to Status > System Health.
- Enable SSH by clicking the Enable SSH button.
- In your secure shell program, open a new connection to Kerio Control's server address.
- When asked for the credentials, enter root for login as and your local administrator password for root's password.
Example of Usage
Identifying Kerio Control Webadmin URL from SSH
lscommand and check if the
admin.urlis listed or not.
- If listed, then run
CONFIRMATION: The Webadmin URL is shown in the file.
Displaying Linux Kernel Module Information
- Navigate to the wireless network drivers directory.
- Run the
modinfocommand for the necessary driver (i.e.,
You can successfully access Kerio Control's shell using SSH.