The Kerio VPN Client installation is failing on Windows with the error below.
Error 1920. Service "Kerio Control VPN Client Service (KVPNSvc)" failed to start.
Windows don't allow unsigned drivers to be installed and thus, the VPN Services could not be started.
- Download Kerio VPN Client 9.2.1 from Kerio Archives.
- Right-click on the downloaded installer and go to properties and click unblock
- Click Apply and OK.
- Right-click on the installer and run the setup as administrator.
- Follow the screen instructions.
- Once the 9.2.1 VPN Client is installed, Run the 9.2.9 installer and upgrade to 9.2.9
- In case you get any error 28201, try running VPN Recovery tool attached
- Download the Kerio VPN Recovery tool
- Unzip the file and Run the .exe as Administrator
- Rerun the VPN Client installer