- Do not set the same IP address for multiple users, as Kerio Control assigns the address to the last edited user. All other users with the same IP address will lose it and instead get a dynamic address from the DHCP server.
- A user with an assigned static Kerio Control VPN Client address can connect to just one device at a time.
Step by step guide
To assign a static IP address to VPN clients:
- In the Kerio Control administration interface, go to Users and Groups > Users.
- Double-click the user to whom you want to assign a static IP address.
- In the Edit User dialog box, go to the Addresses tab.
- Select Assign a static IP address to VPN client.
- Type the static IP address.
- Click OK.
Note: That specific user should have the same IP address to be able to access VPN.