Kerio Phone is an application for making audio and video calls through the Kerio Operator. This article outlines the steps on how to set up and use Kerio Phone.
Kerio Phone is available on Windows and macOS. It can also be accessed from the web using most modern browsers. Kerio Phone is supported by Kerio Operator 2.5 and above.
Through Kerio Phone, you can:
- Call people using their names or extensions
- Transfer or park the call
- Customize your voicemail, read and manage your voicemail messages
- Add people to your Favorites — Kerio Phone shows you if their extension is free or busy
- Change the theme of your softphone
Step By Step Guide
To start making calls through Kerio Phone, log in to Kerio Phone.
To check your voicemail go to Settings > Voicemail. Depending on what you need to do, you may:
- Play, download and remove voicemail messages
- Dial numbers that left voicemail messages
- Mark voicemail messages as unread
- Dial voicemail number
To record your greeting to voicemail:
- Login to your voicemail, enter the PIN, and press 0.
- Follow the instructions of the auto-attendant script.
To upload your voicemail announcement messages, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Voicemail.
Click the Upload File button beside the message line (i.e., Busy Message, Greeting) you want to change and select your recording:
- Upload your recording. Use only .wav format. The maximum file length should be 30 seconds.
Check Recent Calls for incoming and outgoing calls and Missed Calls for missed calls.
To dial the contact directly from the call history tabs, click or .
To change the theme, go to the Change theme section and select a new color:
To change your password, go to Settings > Password and type your current and new passwords, then click Change Password. If you do not remember your password, contact your network administrator to set a new password for you.
To change your PIN:
- Go to Settings > PIN.
- Type a new PIN.
- Click Change PIN.
Warning: In Kerio Phone for web, you can change your password or PIN only via the HTTPS protocol. Type the following address in your browser's address bar:
To change the date and time format:
- Go to Settings > General.
- In the Locales section, deselect Set your locale to match your language settings.
- Select a format for the date and time.
- Click Save.
Voicemail Menu diagram
All Kerio Phone options/features should work as configured.