As a GFI MailEssentials administrator, you can setup quarantine digests for users. The mail users can review quarantined emails by accessing the quarantine interface from a web browser. You can set up GFI MailEssentials to send regular email reports to email users to review their blocked emails.
- Navigate to Quarantine > Quarantine Options > Spam Options.
- Change or confirm the Spam quarantine store email retention period in the General Options.
- Click on User Settings.
- Select Send user quarantine reports at regular intervals to enable sending of user quarantine reports.
Note: User quarantine reports are emails sent to users on a regular basis with a list of blocked spam for that user. Using this list, email users can check and approve any legitimate emails. Email blocked by the Malware and Content Filtering filters are not shown in these emails.
- Configure the frequency at which the report will be sent:
- Specify the date and time.
- Click on Add rule.
- Optionally, select an existing date and time and, click on Delete to delete selected date/time.
- Configure the users that will receive the Quarantined Spam reports:
- Select All Users except the ones listed below or Only users in the list below and provide the email address of the users to include or exclude.
- To add users in bulk, browse and import a file with a list of email addresses.
- Click on Apply.
The required quarantine digests will be applied and reflected in the quarantine options as needed.