GFI OneGuard uses the administrative credentials configured in the Network Control Settings to deploy and access agents. When devices require a different account (because they cannot be accessed using the administrative credentials), a different set of credentials can be configured on each device. GFI OneGuard uses these custom credentials to connect, access, and deploy settings to a device's agent. This article provides the required steps to customize the credentials for a particular device.
- Log in to GFI OneGuard.
- Navigate to Manage > Devices.
- On the left pane, under Managed Groups, click the group that contains the required device.
- On the right pane, hover the mouse over the device and click Manage.
- Click the Overview tab, and under Login credentials, click Change Credentials. The Login credentials window appears.
- Enter the new username and password and click Save. To remove the custom credentials and use the default Network Control credentials, click Clear and then Save.
Once the login credentials are saved, the device now has its customized login credentials. You can confirm it by using them to log in.