This article describes the process to follow in order to configure the Acrobits Groundwire software phone in Kerio Operator. Acrobits Groundwire software phone needs to be installed in order to configure.
- Run the application and wait for Groundwire to display on your screen.
- Click on the No accounts button located at the top-left corner of the phone.
- In Settings, select SIP accounts.
- Under SIP accounts, click on the '+' button to add a new account.
- Type a name of the account in Title.
- In Username and Password, type your SIP username and SIP password provided by your administrator.
- In Domain, specify the IP address or name of the DNS server where Kerio Operator is running.
- In Display Name, insert your phone extension number.
- Click on Save.