ExOS 7.4.13 Release Notes
Release Date: May 28, 2020
Download the software update ExOS v7.4.13
- MD5 Hash: daad80cc260cd9d595d97687b91b3089
- Size: 692,372,936 bytes
Supported upgrade versions:
- 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.1u1, 7.0.2, 7.0.2u1, 7.0.3, 7.0.3u1 and 7.4.1, 7.4.2, 7.4.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.4u1, 7.4.4u2, 7.4.5, 7.4.6, 7.4.7, 7.4.8, 7.4.9,7.4.10,7.4.11,7.4.12.
- 6.4.6, 6.4.7
3062, 4062, 8063, 8064, 10063, 10064, 12063, 12064 and all Virtual Appliances.
Upgrading from a previous version of 7.x, is a direct update to 7.4.13
Upgrading from a version prior to 6.4.3:
- Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.3, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.3 to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.6/6.4.7 to 7.4.7, and reboot.
Upgrading from a 6.x version after 6.4.3:
- Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.6 / 6.4.7 to 7.4.7, and reboot.
The upgrade from 6.4.3 may take longer than normal due to the database upgrade that takes place.
v7.x will only accelerate with peers running 6.4.3 and later due to a change to the Exinda internal protocols. If you are installing v7.x into an x800 estate, the best approach is to upgrade your core box to 6.4.3 and then install v7 on one or more branch offices.
- This allows all the existing appliances to accelerate to the core appliance and allows the v7 appliance(s) to accelerate to the core box running 6.4.3.
Summary of Changes
Exinda Network Orchestrator 7.4.13 brings an improved application detection, particularly for Skype, besides various fixes and performance improvements.
- Updated Classification Engine
- New detected application/protocols
- Fixed Skype for Business (Video and Audio) Classification
- Show link-state CLI command does not show if link-state is enabled or not
- Exinda AD Connector not able to connect to Exinda after TLS 1.0 is disabled
- Edge Cache command warning: No command structure registered