- GFI Archiver 14.1 (20181209) is now available for download.
- GFI Archiver 14 brings important fixes and better performance.
- Journal connection via EWS not working when TLS1.0 is disabled on Archiver, Exchange or both
- Notifications are failing when getting sent to GFI Archiver Administrator
- No email report is sent when trying to send immediately or schedule a report for Job Search Report
- Filter toolbar is disabled for 'Data Integrity' report page
- Records not displayed in User Audit Trail when Group by User view is selected
- Journal connection via EWS not working when TLS1.0 is disabled and using manual host
- Export to PST hangs after 100 emails
- Install log filename referencing previous major version
- On editing scheduled "Phrase Search" report, its "Chart Type" gets altered
- Import/Export Tool does not sort store selection
- Import/Export Tool fails to export to pst with Folder Structure enabled in stores with duplicate tagIds
- Import/Export Tool hangs when trying to import an item with an unreadable character in the header
- Outlook Connector Script Error: "Unable to get property 'hide' of undefined or null reference" in search item context menu
- UI Advanced search unknown error
Where to Download
- GFI Archiver 14.1 is available for download from:
Note: 32-bit is no longer supported.
- License keys for GFI Archiver version 14 are still valid.
- No upgrade for your license key is required.
- For information on how to upgrade from previous versions of GFI Archiver go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/