Kerio Control VPN removal procedure requires a specific process to follow. The uninstallation is done using Kerio Control VPN installation package. It is recommended to use the same uninstaller package as the currently installed version.
- Download the installation package from Kerio Software Archive.
- Open package installation file (.dmg) and double-click on uninstaller.
- Click Open to overcome the Security warning
- Type your macOS administrator password.
- Click OK to confirm System Events deletion.
The Kerio VPN client was uninstalled from macOS and it doesn't appear in the System Preferences.