You might encounter the issue of not being able to connect to Office 365 Journal Mailbox in Archiver UI > Configuration > Mail servers to archive.
This article explains the process to establish the EWS (Exchange Web Services) connection to the Journal Mailbox.
All GFI Archiver versions on all supported operating systems.
For information on possible causes, see the article: Microsoft has stopped developing EWS for Office 365.
Be able to connect to journal mailbox via IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) instead of EWS.
Follow these steps:
- Login to the GFI Archiver web console.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Click Mail Servers to Archive.
- Click Add.
- From the Mail Server to Archive Wizard page, select Manually enter journal mailbox details.
- Enter the following settings:
- Connect Using:
- IMAP Port:
[Your User Login]
[Your User Password]
- Click Finish to finalize Journal Mailbox setup.
The configuration wizard informs the customer that the connection to the Journal Mailbox was established successfully.