Kerio Connect Client is a web interface and a desktop application that enables users to manage email, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes. You can also chat with colleagues and view their presence status.
Kerio Connect Client uses HTTP or HTTPS to communicate with the messaging system.
This article reviews how to access Kerio Connect Client for mailbox access management and the instructions related to the Kerio Connect Client Email settings setup.
- To access Kerio Connect Client, direct your web browser to the hostname of the mail system.
- Login with the credentials of a user account.
- Before beginning to work with email and other items, one should first review and configure the settings of their account.
- Click on your name > Choose Settings.
- In the email settings, create your signature using HTML.
- Change the location of the message preview and select the number of messages to show per page.
- To display inline images, choose Show images from other websites.
The settings made displays in an email composure.