This article provides the Release Notes for GFI Archiver 15.1.
What Has Changed?
Changes in this release include the following:
- Support for OAuth authentication for Microsoft 365
- "Restore x" panel is not visible inside the Email window after clicking "Restore to Mailbox" for the 1st time (SPA UI)
- Mass Import from Microsoft 365 fails
- Outlook auto-archive function crashes when the Outlook connector is enabled
- Usernames or Passwords with special characters are unable to login (SPA UI)
- Upgrading GFI Archiver to Version 15 on an SBS 2011 breaks Exchange 2010 Management Shell
- Different results between legacy and SPA user interface
- Several minor additional fixes to SPA UI
- In a non-Exchange environment, IET force closes when importing a PST for a user without a mail* attribute
- Users without access control permissions can view email subjects of other users when using the search in the SPA UI
- To install on x64 version of the Microsoft Windows operating system, download the x64 version of GFI Archiver v15.1.
If you are upgrading your environment from an older version of GFI Archiver, during the installation process, you will be asked to upgrade the Archive Stores schema. When pressing the Upgrade button, a tool will run to upgrade all Archive Stores and Auditing schemas.