These are the release notes for FaxMaker version 20.4 (build 20201124), which is now available for download
Changes in this version release include:
- Dialogic Brooktrout was updated to 6.13.2
- XCAPI was updated to 3.6.100
- Fix in Installer when checking for new build
- Fix in Installer for easier error messages in the license verification
- ECM option flag in Line settings was inverted to be more clear
- Fixed s_first_name and s_last_name in transmission reports
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 20.4
- If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or higher, Exchange Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.6 is required.
- GFI FaxMaker no longer supports installation in 32-bit operating systems.
- GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Microsoft Exchange 2007.
To ensure your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, go to http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=FMhelp#cshid=SysReq
When upgrading from GFI FaxMaker v20.3, you can use the same License key.
For information on how to upgrade from GFI FaxMaker 19, go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/check/gfi-faxmaker/19.