GFI FaxMaker 20.1 (build 20190321) has been released and is available for download.
Changes in this release include:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2019
- Updated XCAPI to 3.6.77
- Updated Dialogic to 6.11
- New etherFax workflow for better resiliency in case of communication issues
- Autoprint failure does not get reported to the Administrator
- Cover page restrictions do not work
- During installation "Restart SMTP Service" checkbox cannot be unticked
- GFI FaxMaker Monitor only has English selection in Language dropdown
- GFI FaxMaker Monitor layout issues and favicon.
- Optional choice to install Exchange Send Connector at installation
- Fixed error with obtaining driver version from Brooktrout
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 20.1
- If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or higher, Exchange Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.6 is required.
GFI FaxMaker no longer supports installation in 32-bit operating systems.
GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Microsoft Exchange 2007.
To ensure your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, go to http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=FMhelp#cshid=SysReq
Where to Download
When upgrading from GFI FaxMaker v20, you can use the same License key.
For information on how to upgrade from GFI FaxMaker 19, go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/check/gfi-faxmaker/19.