After a customer renewed their subscription or purchased additional users for the existing license, it may still show the old information: the number of users displayed in the Dashboard on the Administration UI is the same or the license still show as expired.
Please note, that it may take up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect on the license key.
If it's been more than 24 hours and you have already rebooted, generate the license file and install it manually.
- Click HERE to launch Product Registration page
- Enter your license key and go through the wizard. In the end, you will have an option to download the license file.
- Log in to the Kerio Administration Interface
- Under Dashboard > Install License > Select the downloaded license.key file
- For Kerio Control, Click on Configuration Assistant > Update License Info > Register Offline by License file
If the license is still showing incorrect information, kindly submit a ticket to our Support team.